|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (590 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £415
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 2.99km from University of Birmingham
- 3.24km from Aston University
- 1.39km from Five Ways Train Station
Traditional Terraced House, Situated Near To Edgbaston Reservoir, Within Easy Reach Of BCU, Hagley Road, Five Ways And Birmingham City Centre.
Refurbished To A High Standard, The Accommodation Has Gas Central Heating, Is Fully Furnished And Consists In:
Ground Floor: Hall; Under Stairs Storage; Front Bedroom; Sitting/dining Area; Fully Equipped Kitchen Including Washing Machine; Bathroom With Bath And Shower Over, Wash Basin And WC; Separate Shower Room With WC.
First Floor: 3 Bedrooms
Easily Maintained Rear Yard. Parking In Road
To See A Video Of This Property: Http://youtu.be/kOb9g_zmx4E
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
2.99km from University of Birmingham
3.24km from Aston University
3.35km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.13km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
1.39km from Five Ways Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.