|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (378 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £420
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 3 Beds, 3 Doubles
- 737m from University of Birmingham
- 5.56km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 5.81km from Aston University
- 280m from Selly Oak Train Station
The Landlord Is Installing A Partitional Wall To The Enterance Of The Property In The Summer To Separate The Bedroom To The Front Door. A Lovely Home From Home, In A Great Location For The University Of Birmingham. 3 Good Sized Double Bedrooms, Which All Include All The Furniture You Could Ever Need, Including Large Desks And Chairs! This Property Has A Very Large And Unique Bathroom With A Very Large Corner Bath Which Is Situated Upstairs! All Bedrooms Are Furnished And The Lounge Has Ample Seating For You And Any Visitors! The Landlord Of This Property Is Accredited.
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
737m from University of Birmingham
5.56km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.81km from Aston University
8.60km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
280m from Selly Oak Train Station
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.