|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (382 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £390
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 3 Beds, 3 Doubles
- 1.14km from University of Birmingham
- 6.01km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 281m from Selly Oak Train Station
This Is A Homely Three Double Bedroom Property On Winnie Road. This Property Is Within A 5-minute Walk To Selly Oak Train Station As Well As A Few Minutes' Walk To The Local Amenities Of Selly Oak. There Are Three Good Size Double Bedrooms In The Property, One On The Ground Floor And Two On The First Floor. There Is An Open Plan Kitchen And Living Room Area With The Back Door Leading To A Small Patio Area Outside. The Property Has Recently Gone Under Some Improvement Works Including The Whole Property Being Re-painted. This Property Is Ideal For All That Are Studying In The City Of Birmingham And Is For Those Students Looking To Live In A Slightly Quieter Area Of Selly Oak.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.14km from University of Birmingham
6.01km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
6.25km from Aston University
9.00km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
281m from Selly Oak Train Station
TV in lounge
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.