|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (503 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £440
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 1.08km from University of Birmingham
- 4.65km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 4.97km from Aston University
- 1.49km from Selly Oak Train Station
- Bills Included
Beautiful Property On Pershore Road ***BILLS INCLUDED, (gas, Water, Electric, Internet, TV Licence).**The House Has Loads Of Original Features Including Wooden Floors And Fire Places. On The Ground Floor There Is A Games Room With Pool Table And Dart Board, Large Lounge With 3 Comfy Sofas, Kitchen With Dining Table And Utility Room At Rear. On The First Floor There Are 3 Double Bedrooms, And There Is A Large Attic Bedroom On The 2nd Floor. The Bathroom On The First Floor Has Shower Over The Bath, Heated Towel Rail And Under Floor Heating. The Garden Has A Patio Area And Garden Furniture And Is Easily Maintained. There Are Also 2 Off Road Parking Spaces Available At The Back Of The House.
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
1.08km from University of Birmingham
4.65km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
4.97km from Aston University
8.00km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
1.49km from Selly Oak Train Station
* Selly Park
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.