|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (326 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 181361
Property Reference: 181361.
- Rent directly from the landlord - no fees
- Very good transport links (tube, rail and buses)
- Large bright flat in excellent condition
- Recently renovated period brick fronted building
- Quiet tree lined street close to Churchfield Road
- Can be rented furnished or unfurnished
Bright larger than average second floor flat with double bedroom in this beautiful period brick fronted building. This superb one bedroom apartment is well designed to make the most of it's ample living space and is presented with neutral, contemporary wall shades and carpet throughout.
- Front facing reception room enjoys natural sunlight spanning width of the room through the sash window.
- Kitchen is situated to the rear of the property with stylish white cabinets, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven and a tiled splash back.
- Fresh, contemporary bathroom with heated towel rail and white suite with glass shower screen and fully tiled bath room.
- Master bedroom is also front facing and boasts bright airy feel
Fantastic location, Essex Road is a quiet tree lined street close to the vibrant Churchfield Road with it's variety of shops, cafes and bars, as well as easy access to a large supermarket. The property has excellent transport links with Acton Mainline, East and West Acton only 0.5 miles away.
Please call or email with any further questions.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,295.00 per month (£298.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 10 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 181361
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56825791.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18136104112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.