|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (350 days ago)|
- EPC EER E
- Available Immediately
- Private Rear Garden
- 0.5 Miles from West Croydon Station
- Less than One Mile from East Croydon Station
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Recently Refurbished
- Stylish Kitchen & Bathroom
- Separate Dining Space
* Available Immediately * A well-presented two bedroom ground floor garden flat situated within this quiet cul-de-sac, conveniently located a short distance from central Croydon, 0.5 miles from West Croydon train & overground station and less than one mile from East Croydon train station.
This unfurnished apartment enjoys good decor throughout, has been recently refurbished, boasting a stylish kitchen & bathroom, double glazing throughout and a private rear garden.
The accommodation comprises one double bedroom, one single bedroom, a three piece bathroom suite with washing cupboard, a spacious living room and an open plan fitted kitchen with space for a dining table.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56826835.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7306496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.