|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 January 2017 (315 days ago)|
- Available 07/12/2016
- Offered unfurnished / furnished
- 15th floor - approx 129.7 Sq m / 1396 Sq ft
- 2 balconies
- Fully intergrated kitchen
- Residents lounge with wifi
- Meeting room / 24 hour concierge
- Leisure facilities including gym, pool, sauna, steam room and spa
We are delighted to bring to the market this stunning, spacious three bedroom, two bathroom, apartment on the 15th floor of this brand new prestigious development at Woodberry Down,N4. Offered unfurnished or furnished this property provides spacious living space comprising three double bedrooms, master bedroom en-suite, a large reception with open plan kitchen and electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, hob, good sized fridge/freezer and wine cooler. There are two balconies with amazing views one of which can be accessed directly from the master bedroom. All apartments have underfloor heating and are finished to a luxury specification. The development is located within a short walking distance of Manor House underground station, and has stunning views over the East and West Reservoirs being also within a short distance of Finsbury Park and Stoke Newington and it's shops, bars, and restaurants. Images for example purposes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, North London Branch- lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.