|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (567 days ago)|
- Wonderful one bedroom apartment in a portered building in Notting Hill
- Reception, open plan kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom
- 24 hour conceirge, Resident gym, private parking & communal gardens
- Located close to Westbourne Grove & walking distance to Notting Hill station
A superb apartment in this popular development on Westbourne Grove.
This fantastic bright apartment in Notting Hill benefits from an open plan reception, fully fitted kitchen, double bedroom with built in wardrobes & shower room.
This popular development offers communal gardens, resident gym, 24 hour porter & private parking. Well placed for Westbourne Grove's array of shop & restaurants & within walking distance to Notting Hill station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56827543.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NOL160291_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Notting Hill Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.