|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (320 days ago)|
- · Ground floor flat located within walking distance of the town newly updated
- · Unfurnished
- · One reception room
- · Two bedrooms one with en suite shower
- · Gas fired central heating
- · Potential long term let/Split over two levels with shower room and WC
- · will consider Housing Benefit with suitable Guarantor/will consider Pets
- · Council tax band B/EPC E
- · Deposit £650/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- · TO APPLY CONTACT OUR GRIMSBY OFFICE ON WEST ST MARYS GATE
A large ground floor flat split over two levels and located within walking distance of the centre of town and convenient for the train station. Comprising one reception room, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom before commencement of a new tenancy, two bedrooms one on the first floor with ensuite shower room with WC and gas fired central heating. Potential long term let preferred.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band B. (This information was obtained on the 2nd November 2016 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Deposit payable £650
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56828986.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30099543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.