|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (556 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- All rooms with ensuite showers and toilets.
- All bills and WiFi included in the rent
- Each room is for let to a single person only.
- Large house for let to 4 tenants now but five max.
- Avalible now
Property reference number 5711521. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Nice bright house to let on Clapham Manor Street, ideal for sharers working in Central London. All rooms have showers and toilets en suite.
All bills are included in the rent as well WiFi. Nice big garden and bright rooms.
There are currently two rooms let so will consider tenants who want to rent rooms individually. The rent for the rooms varies from £975 to £1025 per month depending on the size and outllook of the rooms.
The house is located off Clapham High Street near a large GLL gym and swimming pool. Clapham Common and Clapham North underground stations are also nearby as is Clapham Common itself.
There is a large shared kitchen and a nice living room also shared.
Shopping is nearby on the High Street with a large Sainsburys and Little Waitrose plus many small boutique shops. There are many pubs and clubs nearby as well as Clapham Picture House.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
* Please quote ref. 5711521 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56829934.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711521_41799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.