|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (475 days ago)|
- 7 Bedroom Student Property
- 2 bathrooms with extra w.c.
- *All Bills Inclusive Package Available*
- Available for Next Academic Year
- Large Screen TV
- Simple Online Tenancy Application
- Parking Available
- 24/7 Maintenance
- Student Accommodation Salford
- Burglar alarm
Fully furnished 7 double bedroom property for students in Salford. The property has 2 bathrooms and separate w.c. The property is within walking distance of the University, local shopping centre and bus routes to the university and City Centre. Lounge comes with a large screen TV. Parking available.
Price: £75pppw without bills based on 7 tenants sharing
Want bills included add £15pppw
Bills; gas, electricity, water, unlimited fibre internet and TV licence.
Tenancy Dates: 1st July - 30th June
SnugPads is a Student Property Management and Letting Agency. Helping students in Salford and Manchester with their housing needs. For more properties visit our website Snugpads.com
Like the look of the place? Simply apply online on Snugpads.com
Contact us to book a viewing and ask questions.
What's the monthly student rent?
If your weekly rent is £75 per week per student tenant multiply this by 52 (weeks in the year), and divide it by 12 (months in the year). Hence £75 x 52 = 3,900 / 12 = £325.00 per calendar month.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SnugPads, Salford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.