|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (269 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 181065
Property Reference: 181065.
- A three -bedroom property located in a private close in the centre of Bridge St, Berwick-upon-Tweed.
- Entry is via a locked door on Bridge St to a courtyard which gives access to a total of three small properties - very quiet and secure.
- The property is on two floors, built in an "U" shape around private paved courtyard with covered storage area.
- Ground floor comprises entrance hall, bedroom, shower room with WC and further bedroom (could be used as additional lounge). Upstairs is a bedroom, bathroom with WC, L-shaped lounge with dining area and separate kitchen.
- Fitted cooker in kitchen, washing machine and tumble dryer can be supplied. The property is all electric.
- This is an unusual and quite "quirky" property. The previous tenant has recently left after nearly 10 years!
- Long-term let preferrred.
- Viewing available from 10th Dec.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £475.00 per month (£109.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £475.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 24 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 181065
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56830174.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18106504112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.