|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (324 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 167905
Property Reference: 167905.
Fir St, Nelson BB9
- Fully refurbished 2 bed house.
- Brand new modern kitchen.
- New carpets & lino throughout.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- 1 Reception room.
- Gas central heating.
- UPVC double glazed windows.
- Situated on the lower end of Fir Street this property is situated close to Farmhouse Biscuits making this an ideal family home.
- DSS Welcome.
- NO ADMIN FEES etc.
- Long term let, min 6 months.
- References required.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £400.00 per month (£92.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 167905
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56832826.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 16790504112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.