|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (532 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st September 2017
- Deposit (per person): £375
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 5 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 3.47km from University of the West of England
- 7.20km from University of Bristol
- 4.42km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
GREAT LOCATION FOR UWE STUDENTS AT GLENSIDE, ST MATTHIAS AND FRENCHAY: Lovely, Spacious And Well Furnished 5 Bedroom Property In Very Close Proximity To Staple Hill High Street And The Popular Fishponds Area. The Property Has 4 Double Bedrooms - Two Very Large And One Of These Having An En-suite, As Well As Two Further Smaller Doubles. There Is A Large Kitchen With Dining Area Including Table And Chairs And Patio Doors To The Garden, And Also A Spacious And Bright Living Room. There Is A Bathroom With Shower Over Bath, As Well As A Further Separate WC. The Property Benefits From A Secluded And Sunny Courtyard Garden, With Additional Bike Storage In A Shed That Can Be Accessed From The Back Of The Property. Close To UWE Bus Links, And Within An Easy Cycling Distance, UWE Students Will Enjoy Easy Access To Campus, As Well As Bristol City Centre From This Location.
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
3.47km from University of the West of England
7.20km from University of Bristol
4.42km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
* Staple Hill
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.