|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (173 days ago)|
- Perfect flat for couple or single person
- Super fast Hard wired/wifi fibre optic broadband
- 200 metres from Uni
- Very secure, realtime CCTV
- All bills included in rent uncapped
- Lovely terrace and garden furniture
- Sky (Sports/Movies) 50 in flat screen TV
- Stylish, contemporary decor.
- Problems dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Close to restaurants, bars and shops
Property reference number 5700098. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Fantastic, stylish, light-filled one bed flat in a small private block just two minutes' walk from the University. Large (150 square feet), secluded, private courtyard terrace.
- Fully renovated: 18 months ago. Warm and snug.
- Large double bedroom (real double bed!) with good storage
- Contemporary bathroom suite with underfloor heating.
- Washing machine/tumble dryer
- Free standing Scandanavian style kitchen. Stainless steel surfaces. Halogen hob.
- All white goods - fridge/freezer/halogen hob/extractor. Dishwasher. Ready to move into so: microwave, toaster, kettle, pans, crockery, cutlery, utensils, glasses etc, Also Hoover, ironing board and iron, mop/bucket, brushes - everything provided.
- Secure - real time CCTV, windows all lock and can be fitted with bars if desired.
- 50" flat screen TV (Sky Sports and Movies) BT Sports
- Super-fast, 60 Megabyte wireless and hard wired fibre optic Infinity broadband.
- Power shower room with heated floor.
- LED lighting throughout
- Solid wood floors.
- Problems: dealt with quickly and efficiently. Landlord is an IT specialist so any electronic difficulties sorted quickly.
- Lovely sitting out terrace, with topiary and mood lighting
The flat is in a pleasant area and is well located for all amenities.
- Backing onto Brayford Wharf waterside
- Central near shops
- Atmospheric bars and restaurants nearby. Near to Brayford Quays waterside area with bars (Wagamamas; Ask, Chimichanga's) Clubs (Home; Lola Lo's; Moka) Bars (Trebles; Kind and 3 Wetherspoons) all very close.
- Sainsburys 2 minutes walk
- Student Sports Centre 5 minutes walk
- The flat can be rented furnished/unfurnished, as required
- All bills included (upcapped) (Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax, Broadband, Sky) (except for professionals/council tax). Gas central heating on all the time - unrestricted.
- All problems dealt with immediately
- Available 1st July 2017
- Great for Professionals and students
- Sorry no DSS
- Short hold assured tenancy so no notice period. Tenancy finishes 15th June 2019 can be extended by mutual agreement
- Professionals would need to pay council tax
- Internationals required to pay 6 months rent up front
- Accredited by National Landlords and Residential Landlords Associations
* Please quote ref. 5700098 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £250.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56837623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5700098_42261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.