|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 June 2017 (121 days ago)|
- EPC RATING
- NEW BUILD - NEVER BEEN LIVED IN
- GOOD SIZE RECEPTION ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
***OPEN HOUSE 22/06/2017 6PM*** CALL TO BOOK IN
***AVAILABLE NOW*** A beautiful new build flat situated in the heart of Walsall. This fantastic Lion Court Home offers a large reception, two bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Has allocated parking and located just a few minutes away from the bus and train station. Close to Walsall Manor Hospital, M6 J10 and J9 and retail parks and within catchment area of outstanding Ofsted schools.
This flat really is a must see! Only 6 months old.
The property is situated in the heart of Walsall, close to motorway and bus links and a few minutes away from the train station.
Close to outstanding schools and retail parks.
Benefits from modern and neutral decor throughout and the added benefit of gas central heating and double glazing.
Located on the second floor having a good size lounge, new flooring/carpets throughout and a modern fitted bathroom with a three piece suite, one double bedroom and one small single box room - ideal for a study room.
Has a modern fitted kitchen which benefits from an integrated washer/dryer.
Allocated parking and additional on street parking for guests is available.
ENTRANCE HALL 10' 9" x 3' 3" (3.3m x 1.0m) Entry phone, radiator, storage cupboard, doors off.
LOUNGE / KITCHEN 21' 11" x 13' 1" (6.7m x 4.0m) Open plan, fitted kitchen with integrated electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, various wall and base units, sink, washing machine, radiator, double glazed window and Juliet balcony to front.
BATHROOM 7' 2" x 6' 4" (2.2m x 1.95m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with shower over, WC, basin.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 9" x 10' 5" (3.6m x 3.2m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 7' 2" x 6' 10" (2.2m x 2.1m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Sorry no DHSS or pets accepted.
Make this flat your home!
Offered unfurnished and available now !
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56839426.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0283L4605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Walsall - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.