|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (302 days ago)|
- Three bedroom property with character
- Two well presented reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen
- Rear courtyard area
- Available now
** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME**
A lovely home with period features throughout, the property is close to the city centre and benefits from a large lounge and kitchen/ breakfast room with dining area. Available now so call today to book your viewing!
A lovely home with period features throughout, the property is close to the city centre and benefits from a large lounge and kitchen/ breakfast room with dining area. Available now so call today on 01905 24060 to book your viewing!!
The property comprises: sitting room, dining room, breakfast room/ kitchen, reception room, family bathroom, master bedroom, and two further bedrooms.
Light fitting, turning staircase to first floor accommodation, radiator and doors providing access to all ground floor accommodation, including door to staircase leading down to kitchen/breakfast room.
12' 7" x 12' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.68m )
UPVC glazed bay window to front aspect, feature fire place,
central light point, radiator, and a range of power points.
12' 1" x 9' ( 3.68m x 2.74m )
UPVC glazed window to rear aspect, feature fire surround, central light fitting, radiator and power points.
19' 1" x 15' 11" Max ( 5.82m x 4.85m Max )
On basement level accessed via stairs, with base and eye level work unit sand roll top work surface, set to a tiled surround, stainless steel sink and drainer. Ceiling mounted light fittings, radiator. A range of power points, UPVC window looking onto courtyard and sliding patio doors leading out onto garden. Breakfast/ kitchen has tiled flooring and archway through to further reception room.
12' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.48m )
Tiled flooring, ceiling mounted light fittings, radiator, window to front, door to W/C
Low level WC, wall mounted wash basin, light fitting.
White panelled bath with shower and having stainless steel mixer taps, wall mounted wash basin and low level WC. Ceiling mounted light fitting and double radiator.
10' 8" x 12' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.91m )
UPVC window to front aspect, single radiator, light fittings, a range of power points and built in wardrobes.
12' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.68m x 2.39m )
UPVC window to rear aspect., a range of power points, radiator, light fitting.
11' 8" x 6' ( 3.56m x 1.83m )
UPVC window to rear aspect, a range of power points, radiator, light fitting.
Predominantly a courtyard patio area, ideal for outside dining.
Directions to this property:
From Worcester City Centre proceed in a south easterly direction through Sidbury and on to London Road, continue along London Road for a short distance where the property is situated on the right hand side as indicated by the agents 'To Let' board.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56841442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5115L2905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Worcester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.