|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (531 days ago)|
- located within a period school conversion
- on street parking permit available from the council
- 2min walk to Aldgate East tube
- Large and spacious one bed flat with ample storage space
A light, spacious, one bedroom flat within a period school conversion with excellent storage located 2min walk from Aldgate East tube station in zone 1. Offered unfurnished. Available from Friday 9th December.
The flat is located on the second floor of a converted historic Grade 2 listed former school house.
Large hallway with solid wood flooring, video entry phone, airing cupboard, full height fitted cupboard and built in bookshelf.
Substantial double bedroom with walk in wardrobe/study and two separate fitted cupboards.
Bathroom with over bath shower.
Good size lounge which comfortably fits dining table and chairs, sofa and armchair.
Fitted kitchen with stainless steel hob, oven and hood. Integrated appliances include large fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Large sash window in the kitchen overlooks shared courtyard.
Large sash windows and high ceilings throughout flat make it light and airy.
On street parking is available with a resonably priced council permit.
Walking times: 2 mins to Aldgate East tube, 10min to DLR, Bank tube and Liverpool St station.
8 mins walk to Spitalfields market, 10 mins to St Katherine’s Dock, Tower Bridge and the River Thames.
Council tax band D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HSL38734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.