|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (311 days ago)|
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PETS CONSIDERED
- CHILDREN WELCOME
- HIGH STANDARD OF FINISH
- REAR GARDEN
- FRONT GARDEN
- SEA VIEWS
** FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED ** SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ** SMALL PETS CONSIDERED ** CHIDLREN WELCOME ** DOUBLE GARAGE ** FRONT & REAR GARDENS ** PARKING ** SEA VIEWS ** HIGH LEVEL OF FINNISH **
3 Bedroom raised level Bungalow located in a popular area of Goodrington. The property is beautifully presented and finished to a very high standard. The bungalow is also within easy access to shops, amenities and just a short drive or walk from the Local Park and Goodrington beach. The accommodation comprises of 3 Good size double bedrooms, open-plan lounge diner, fitted kitchen, family shower room, very spacious double garage. Outside there is a driveway with space for 3 cars as well as well-kept front garden and tiers rear decking area.
The property comprises of;
** LOUNGE/ DINER **
Open plan, spacious lounge. Laminate flooring throughout, large double glazed window to the front of the property providing sea views, tv aerial and broadband point, adjoining dining area with space for a large table and chairs, inset gas fireplace.
** KITCHEN **
A range of matching wall and base units, tiled flooring throughout, wall mounted gas central heating radiator, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, built-in fridge, space for a Fridge/Freezer, sink, Double Glazed windows to the side and rear aspect of the property. Door leading out to a porch area and further providing access to the rear decking area.
** BEDROOM 1 **
Good size double bedroom, laminate flooring throughout, wall mounted GCH radiator, Double Glazed window to the front of the property.
** BEDROOM 2 **
Good size double bedroom, laminate flooring throughout, wall mounted GCH radiator, Double Glazed window to the side aspect of the property.
** BEDROOM 3 **
Good size double bedroom, laminate flooring throughout, wall mounted GCH radiator, Double Glazed window to the rear of the property.
** SHOWER ROOM **
Tiled suite throughout, 3 piece suite comprising of; Level access shower unit, W/C unit and a ceramic wash basin. Frost effect double glazed window to the rear of the property.
** GARAGE **
Very spacious double garage.
** GARDENS **
There is a well-kept front garden as well as generous rear decking area.
The property is available from mid-January. Viewings are highly advised.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56842507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5719L5305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Paignton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.