|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (401 days ago)|
- High spec. development
- Excellent sought after location
- Designated parking spaces
- Use of communal garden and courtyard
- Large living accommodation
- Perfect for commuting to Manchester
- First Floor Apartment
- Two large double bedrooms
Located in the leafy, sought after area of Ellesmere Park this development of 21 apartments has been constructed around a central courtyard and has been built to a very high specification. All the apartments have a fully fitted contemporary kitchen with fully integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, modern bathroom suites and all have spacious living and bedroom areas. Apartment 14 is located at the rear of the building on the first floor of the block.
All properties benefit from allocated parking spaces, secure video entry phone system and use of a communal garden area to the rear of the building. Viewing is a must.
Fee Structure - Should you wish to apply to rent this property a none refundable Administration Fee of £175.00 is payable. This covers one adult. Every further adult is an extra £75 is payable and every person over 18 who will reside at the property will need to be referenced. The fee holds the property for a maximum of two weeks unless a date is agreed with the Agent upon payment of the Administration Fee. Should the property be leased through a company the Administration Fee would be £250.00 Should a Guarantor be required a further £50.00 is payable for each tenant that requires one. Until the Administration Fee is paid, the property will not be reserved. Thank you
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26191365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Living Quarter, Monton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.