|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (9 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 182263
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 182263.
Delightful modern top floor flat with loft/attic storage - just refurbished to a high standard.
The flat is situated in popular 2-storey purpose built block & has private off-street parking. The Nearby town Chingford Mount has a lovely country feel & canal paths are just 5 minutes away, also benefiting from close transport connections and shopping.
Available immediately following a credit check.
The property is very clean, spacious, very well insulated, bright & newly decorated throughout. It is quiet & warms up very quickly.
There is a large living area, large double bedroom, lovely bathroom suite & good size kitchen with ample storage space.
• Spacious double bedroom
• Large living area
• Lovely bathroom suite with extra-large bath
• Modern electric shower with instant hot water
• Good size kitchen with large fridge/freezer, gas cooker, dish washer & washing machine
• Off street private parking, which can be seen from flat
• Large well insulated and boarded loft space for storage
• Newly fitted security phone entrance system and newly fitted communal security door
• Entrance hall with coat rack and access to loft
• Radiators & gas central heating throughout
• Double-glazed windows throughout
• Communal outbuilding for rubbish bins
• Communal areas, windows & gardens regularly cleaned & maintained
• Newly decorated communal areas
Rent is £925pcm. Excludes bills.
Seeking a professional single, couple or families.
No adverse credit history or CCJs
Initial contract for 1 year - ideally a long-term let for right tenants.
Viewings possible day or evening.
In order to pass credit checks tenant(s) total income will need to be a minimum of £27,750 per year.
When making an enquiry to view and to avoid delays please supply the following:
1) Number of tenants
2) Employment Details, e.g. permanently employed, self employed, job title.
3) Annual combined salary of tenant(s)
4) Your required moving in date
5) Options of possible viewing dates and times
Property is unfurnished. Furniture shown in photos is not provided.
NO DSS, DWP, OR HOUSING BENEFITS PLEASE
Numerous buses connect you to 3 Rail and 5 different Underground Stations within 5 - 15 minutes away. The Victoria line is now a 24 hour service at weekends, which is 10 minutes away.
Angel Road - 5 min away
Silver street - 7 min away
Edmonton Green - 10 min away
Black Horse Rd - 10 min away
Walthamstow Central - 10 min away
South Woodford - 15 min away
Turnpike Lane - 18 min away
Stratford - 25 min away
Lots of local shops and super markets within walking distance as well as tranquil canals and footpath.
Great links to major roads such as the A406.
Also near A112 Sewardstone Road, and nearby links to Great Cambridge Road, M11, A12 & M25.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £925.00 per month (£213.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,300.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 182263
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56842765.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18226305112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.