|Added on Rightmove:||06 November 2016 (404 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st September 2017
- Deposit (per person): £400
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 5 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 2.14km from University of the West of England
- 4.53km from University of Bristol
- 1.90km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
Get In Touch, There Going Fast!! GREAT LOCATION FOR GLENSIDE & ST MATTIAS CAMPUSES (WATER BILLS INCLUDED) AND OFF ROAD PARKING TOO!!! WE HAVE HIGH DEMAND FOR THIS AREA, DON'T MISS OUT!!! Available To Students/professionals/graduates - A Surprisingly Spacious 5 Bed Property Across 4 Floors With Extensive Views Across Bristol. There Are Three Large Rooms And Two Further Medium Rooms, All Fully Furnished. The Property Also Has A Large Kitchen With Separate Dining Room And Patio Doors Leading Onto A Lovely Garden - Great For Entertaining! There Is A Large Light An Airy Lounge And Two Bathrooms (recently Refurbished). This Is A Must-see Home And Very Desirable Due To Its Location Within Minutes Of Blackberry Hill Hospital, UWE Glenside Campus And The M32. It's PERFECT For Glenside Campus And Any Medical Students, Placement Students, Or Staff At UWE. The House Has Off Road Parking And Water Is Included In The Rent.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
2.14km from University of the West of England
4.53km from University of Bristol
1.90km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.