|Added on Rightmove:||06 November 2016 (380 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £420
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 3 Doubles
- 1.52km from University of the West of England
- 5.17km from University of Bristol
- 3.61km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
- Bills Included
BILLS INCLUDED - GREAT LOCATION - 4 BEDROOM PROPERTY TO RENT IN HORFIELD - Minutes Away From Gloucester Road. The Property Is Situated In A Quiet Cul-de-sac With Plenty Of On-street Parking. Spacious Accommodation And Enclosed Front And Rear Gardens. A Very Large Fully Fitted Kitchen Comprising A Washing Machine And 2 Fridge Freezers. There Is An Upstairs Bathroom With Power Shower And Bath. There 3 Lovely Large & Light Double Bedrooms 1 Further Smaller Bedroom (perfect For Someone Who Wants To Save!) As Well As A Bright Spacious Lounge. BILLS INCLUDED - Gas, Electricity, Water, Internet & Cable TV Included In The Rent. This Popular Student Area Is On A Direct Bus Route, Within A Short Walk To Gloucester Road And A Bus Ride To The UWE Of Univeristy Of Bristol. Perfect Location And Home For Students.
*STUDENT PROPERTY*LOW AGENCY FEE
*Available To Groups Of 4 Only
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.52km from University of the West of England
5.17km from University of Bristol
3.61km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.