|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (34 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 134398
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 134398.
- Landlord managed property.
- Garage & driveway with parking for 2 cars.
- Low maintenance garden
- Brand New Detached Home built by Bovis.
- 4 bedrooms. Master en suite.
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances.
- EPC Rating B
A brand new Bovis 4 bedroom detached property, comes unfurnished & includes integrated kitchen appliances. Located in the central Cotswolds at Upper Rissington near Bourton on the water, this delightful property has just been built, as part of the attractive & highly sort after Victory Fields development. Available to rent from January 2017.
- 4 bedrooms, Master en suite with built in wardrobe.
- TV, Telephone & Internet points in all bedrooms.
- Low maintenance garden comes with turf & patio area.
- Beautiful kitchen & breakfast room.
- Built in kitchen appliances include, oven, fridge freezer, washing machine & dishwasher.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, full height tiling & shower screen.
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Lounge & dining Area
- Garage & driveway with parking for 2 cars
- Lounge & Dining Area 5.32 x 5.08 (17' 5" x 16' 8")
- Kitchen/Dining 3.55 x 2.87 (11'8" x 9' 5")
- Bedroom 1 3.23 x 2.98 (10' 7" x 9'9")
- En suite
- Bedroom 2 3.01 x 2.53 (9' 10" x 8' 4")
- Bedroom 3 3.31 x 2.03 (10' 10" x 6' 8")
- Bedroom 4 2.67 x 2.00 (8'9 x 6' 7")
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage. Gas fired central heating.
Band 'D' amount for 2016/17: £1602.03 payable to Cotswold District Council
£1350 per calender month excludes council tax, electricity, water, gas and telephone charges.
No smokers, DHSS or pets
Letting fees informationOpenRent does not charge any administration fees as standard!
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each.
There are no other charges or hidden fees when renting an OpenRent property.
This property would suit a young family or a professional person/couple. It has good commuter/rail links. Near to the A40 Cheltenham to London road & the A429 Swindon to Coventry road. Near by railway stations are Kingham (8 miles away) & Moreton in marsh (8 miles away). Both have direct trains to London Paddington (90 minutes approx). We also have a good bus service in the area. This property benefits from having an excellent primary school on site which was built as part of the new development and just down the road in Bourton on the water is 'The Cotswold School' which has been judged ‘Outstanding’ in the last four consecutive Ofsted inspections which a bus service runs the children to & from each day.Upper Rissington is central Cotswolds so it falls within the area of outstanding natural beauty. Surrounded by open countryside its the perfect location for walkers & cyclists.
Upper Rissington has a number of local shops & businesses which include a co-op convenience store, gymnasium, coffee shop/restaurant, with further shops due to open soon.
The development will have a Country Park and include several playing parks, tennis courts & allotments.
The property is just a few minute drive from the village centre of Bourton on the water, which the River Windrush runs through. Picturesque & also known as the Venice of the cotswolds, Bourton on the water attracts many visitors including, artists, photographers & film crews. Here you also have a choice of supermarkets, newsagents, post office, bakery, ironmongers, pubs, restaurants, tea rooms, gift shops & take aways.
You have a full range of local clubs & facilities which include:
- Leisure centre which has an indoor swimming pool, spa & gym,
- Local Cricket, Tennis & Football clubs.
- Library & community centre.
- Fishing lakes.
- Equestrian centre.
- Excellent secondary & primary school.
- Doctors surgery
Local attractions include:
- The Cotswold Motor Museum
- Model Village
- Model Railway Exhibition
- Cotswold Farm Park
- Cotwsold Wildlife Park
Other points of interest include:
- Lower Slaughter (scenic village with pub & tearoom)
- Upper Slaughter (scenic village)
- Golf Courses (18 hole & 9 hole courses nearby)
- River Thames at Lechlade (Boat hire, trips, canoeing & fishing)
- Gloucester Quays (Indoor shopping centre)
- Shooting clubs
- Cheltenham Race Course
Nearby you also have Oxford, Cheltenham, Witney, Cirencester & Stratford Upon Avon. Perfect for shopping & night time entertainment.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,475.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 08 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 134398
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56852092.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13439801112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.