|Added on Rightmove:||06 November 2016 (381 days ago)|
- Just completely refurbished throughout
- Double glazed
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Front and rear gardens
- Gas central heating
- Close Hanger Lane tube
- Downstairs toilet/cloak room
- Un Furnished only
Property reference number 5690651. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A recently refurbished 3 bed terraced house ideal for professionals or family let. The house has double glazing, gas ch, OS parking for 2 cars, downstairs toilet/cloak room and refitted kitchen and bathroom. Within walking distance of all necessary local amenities including Hangar Lane tube station, A40 and A406, shops, restaurants and Park Royal leisure complex. Available immediately for a short or long term let. Sorry no pets. NO DSS or agents.
* Please quote ref. 5690651 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56852209.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5690651_42275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.