|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2016 (576 days ago)|
- Entrance Hall with Video Entry Phone
- Stylish and bright third floor one bedroom flat
- Lift available
- Superbly located on prestigious Queen's Gate
- Presented in excellent condition
Spacious 1 bedroom apartment on the third floor flat available to rent in South Kensington SW7.
This light and bright third floor flat benefits from amazing proportions and has been recently refurbished with high quality furnishings and high standard of decor throughout.
The property comprises bright and spacious south facing reception room with many period features and stunning volume leading to bespoke contemporary kitchen. A wonderfully large bedroom maintaining the impressive ceiling height and a stylish bathroom make this a truly exceptional property.
Approximately 732 Sq.Ft.
Available through Robert Manning 020 3725 8399
Queen’s Gate is located in the heart of South Kensington and is just south of Hyde Park. Close by there is a dazzling array of boutiques, restaurants and clubs set amidst the great landmarks of the Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History and Science Museum and the Victoria & Albert Museum.
The property is ideally located for the local transport links of Gloucester Road underground station (0.3 miles), South Kensington underground station (0.4 miles) and enables easy access to the West of London and Heathrow Airport (14 miles) via the Cromwell Road (all distances are approximates).
Local authority information:
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56852788.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_006891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.