|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (106 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 182604
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 182604.
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located in Stanton House, 620 Rotherhithe Street, London SE16 5DJ
- Water bills INCLUDED (Council tax and Electric bills are not)
- Modern apartment with concierge for maximum security
- Large double bedroom with en suit shower and wc
- Smaller double bedroom currently furnished with foldable single bed (which can either be removed or changed for a permanent single bed)
- Second bathroom with bath/shower and wc
- Private balcony and access to communal roof terrace with views of Canary Wharf and the city (excellent during New Years Eve).
- Secure gated and allocated parking space
- Ethernet (rj45) ports using Cat6 cabling in main bedroom and lounge.
- 5 minute walk to Ferry (Thames Clippers) service which crosses the river to Canary Wharf regularly.
- Jubilee line (Canada Water/ Zone 2) 15 mins walk away. There is a bus stop just in front of the flat too. This has a frequent and reliable bus service (381, N381 and C10 all take 5min to get to the station). The same services (using one direct bus) in the opposite direction to Bermondsay (10min) and London Bridge (20min) are also available.
- Very safe, clean and quiet area.
- Close to local amenities (inc. 24 hour Tesco) provided at the Surrey Quays shopping centre - next to Canada Water tube.
- Leisure Centre with Cinema, Bowling some Bars and Restaurants, 10min walk.
- Gymnasiums close too.
STRICTLY NO OTHER AGENTS PLEASE.
- 12 months minimum let
- 1 months rent as deposit.
- 1 month rent in advance.
- 1 month leaving notice.
- Rent is fixed, no offers please.
- Each tenant must agree to and pass a credit check
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,600.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 182604
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56857675.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18260404112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.