- END OF TERRACE COTTAGE STYLE HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH STORAGE
- BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- LIVING ROOM WITH OPEN FIREPLACE
- SECOND RECEPTION ROOM
- CONSERVATORY WITH FRENCH DOORS TO GARDEN
- KITCHEN IWTH APPLIANCES
- LOVELY GARDEN WITH RIVER
Situated in a very convenient location with easy access to the town centre and station, this very well presented 2 bedroom house benefits from a contemporary style with some lovely original features. UNFURNISHED. EPC Band E. Available February 2017. BONNERS AND BABINGTONS MARLOW 01628 333800.
The accommodation comprises;
Living room with fireplace
Dining room/Reception room 2
Kitchen with separate utillity area
Conservatory with French doors leading to garden
Two good sized bedrooms both with storage
First floor bathroom with bath and separate shower
Attractive garden with decked area to the rear
Summerhouse overlooking river at rear of garden
1 well behaved pet may be considered
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56858176.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30000189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonners & Babingtons, Chilterns.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.