|Added on Rightmove:||23 December 2016 (389 days ago)|
- Three Bedrooms
- First Floor Apartment
- Energy Rating D
- Parking and Garage
- Very Spacious
- Neutral Decor
- Communal Gardens
On this beautifully spacious presented property in a quiet sought after quiet area of the village. Centrally located for a vast range of amenities and easy access to the town centre attractions from Tesco and Asda, banks, market, bars and restaurants. There is a selection of doctors, dentists and schools. HAVING PARKING AND A GARAGE! This property is huge and would make a perfect home. If you need to commute then the town has main bus routes and is excellent for the Motorway links to the A1 and M1. Also great for the Manvers area and the lake if you enjoy walking or watching watersports.
This spacious three bedroom first floor flat needs to be viewed to appreciate the size. Having the benefit of a gas central heating system, double glazing and neutral decor throughout. Enter the communal entrance hall and head up the stairs to first floor and into the entrance hall. Internal doors lead to the spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen with a great range of wall and base units in wood and contrasting worktops and wall tiles. Across to the three bedrooms and bathroom having a 3 piece suite in white. Externally the property has communal gardens to front elevation, garage and parking space to rear elevation, sorry no pets, smokers or housing benefit.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56858449.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1580L4816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mexborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.