|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (378 days ago)|
- Popular Location & Close Proximity to Stamford Town Centre
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three bedroms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Allocated parking
- Gas central heating
- Enegy Rating B
Close proximity to Stamford Town Centre and allocated parking. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed rear gardent. The property benefits from new flooring to the bedrooms, gas central heating and double glazing.
This terrace house located within close proximity of Stamford Town Centre, benefits from three bedrooms, kitchen with built in hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, cloakroom, garden and allocated parking.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hallway: Wood effect flooring, neutral walls
Cloakroom: Wood effect flooring, neutral walls, wash hand basin and wc
Kitchen: Tiled flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashback, fitted base and wall units, built in gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine
Lounge: Wood effect flooring, neutral walls, patio sliding doors leading to the garden. Storage cupboard.
Stairs and landing: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and storage cupboard
Bedroom one: Wood effect flooring, neutral walls and tv point
Bedroom two: Wood effect flooring and neutral walls
Bedroom three: Wood effect flooring and neutral walls
Bathroom: Vinyl flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower above
To the front of the property is an allocated parking space and to the rear an enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and side gated access.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P0340E2613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.