|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (345 days ago)|
- Brand new Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Stunning converted barn in idyllic setting
- Lounge/Diner with doors to terrace and a working fireplace
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Two Further bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family bathroom
- Private Terrace leading down to Communal Garden
- Off street parking
- EPC rating - D
A stunning converted barn set within the idyllic Guileshill farm. The property has recently been decorated and a brand new kitchen has been fitted. Accommodation comprises three bedrooms, new kitchen, separate utility room, large living room with working open fire place, and a private terrace leading to a communal garden. The barn comes with off street parking and benefits from beautiful countryside surroundings. For more information or to arrange a viewing please call Pillars on 01483 220 888
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2216169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pillars, Independent Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.