|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (377 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 181393
Property Reference: 181393.
A very large 600 square foot 2 bedroom first floor period maisonette in the heart of W5's Gunnersbury Park neighbourhood. The property boasts plenty of storage space including a loft and off street parking. Newly decorated and upgraded with a new heating and electrical system.
A very central location and less than 5 minutes walk from Acton Town Station which links to the District and Piccadilly Lines.
The location boasts a walkable distance to Ealing Broadway to the North and Chiswick high road to the South. There are also many local amenities such as a 24 hour Marks & Spencer Supermarket, A Sainsbury's, and excellent restaurants. The area is also served by Deliveroo take away.
This property is perfectly located for business centres such as Chiswick Park and the London Octopus (under construction). It also has links to the A40, M4 and North Circular very close by.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,800.00 per month (£415.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,492.28
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 07 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 181393
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56858824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18139331102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.