|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (565 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 182769
Property Reference: 182769.
*** Gas & Water INCLUDED In The Rent ***
Council Tax - 85pm
Electric Payable Monthly
An imposing Victorian semi-detached house onLiverpool Road. Communal entrance leading to a large staircase which offersaccess to the upper floor flats
Open plan kitchen - living room. The layout, designand finish has been wonderfully thought out and offers the new tenant a modernspace to relax in and enjoy
The bedroom is light and airy with a double bed
Small Hallway with washing machine & a bathroomwith a shower above the bath
Location: Close to the countess off Chester Hospital
Setting: Popular city location
Type / Size of property: One bedroom upper floorflat
Furnished / Unfurnished: Furnished
Internal Accommodation 1: Open plan kitchen / diner / living room
Internal Accommodation 2: Separate bedroom
Internal Accommodation 3: One bathroom
External Benefits 1: Off road parking
External Benefits 2: Within walking distance of the city centre
Would Suit: Single professional person
No: Sorry no benefits, No pets
Local Amenities: All town amenities within a short walk
Local Services 1: Close to all major regional bus routes
Local Services 2: Close to road links into the North West, North Walesand the Motorway network
Local Services 3: 10/15 minute walk to Bache & Chestertrain station
Schools if Applicable: N/A
Availability to View: Available to view NOW !
Available to Move into: Now !
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £750.00 per month (£173.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,125.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 07 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 182769
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56858857.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18276905112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.