|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (347 days ago)|
- Available December
- Part-Furnished Studio
- Excellent Clifton Village Location
- Ground Floor
- Recently Refurbished
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Area
- Good Size Living / Sleeping Space
- Separate Bathroom Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Ideal for a Professional Individual
Tucked away in a secluded lane right in the middle of Clifton Village, this unusual and quirky studio flat will interest a single professional tenant. The boutiques, bars and eateries of the village are just moments away, while the Suspension Bridge, the Downs and Whiteladies Road are all within convenient reach. Bristol City Centre is just over a mile away.
Available on a part furnished basis if required, the studio has gas central heating and accommodation comprising a good sized open plan living / sleeping space incorporating a fitted kitchen area with fridge/freezer, cooker and washing machine. There is also a separate modern bathroom with over-bath shower.
For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please call the Chappell & Matthews office.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56859106.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference EPS_CARTERF8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chappell & Matthews Lettings, Bristol .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.