|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 November 2016 (226 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 182923
Property Reference: 182923.
Professional required for a large lovely double bedroom in modern contemporary 3 Storey house, close to the city centre (5 minute drive), city hospital (5 minute drive) and major bus routes. The house is about 5 years old, situated on a modern and quiet estate (Carrington point), and is spacious and very light. There are local shops, take aways, Tesco express and a Deli.
The current housemates are friendly professionals, a teacher and a scientist.
The features of the house are:
- modern contemporary interior
- ceramic flooring to the ground floor
- kitchen on ground floor leading to the back patio & garden
- kitchen has plenty of storage, hob, oven, extractor, washing machine plus fridge freezer
- dining area has a modern glass top table with 6 chairs
- garage for some storage on the ground floor
- laminate flooring to the first and second floors so easy to clean
- living room with lcd tv and large sofa & chair plus juliet balcony
- ground floor wc
- second floor bathroom with shower (shared by one other housemates as the third bedroom has an ensuite (this is not the ensuite))
- internet connection & wifi in whole house
The house itself is fully furnished contemporary style and very homely. The large double room is situated on the first floor of the house and is very light and quiet. It is fully furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers, plus venetian blinds to the window. £395 pcm includes all bills (gas, electric, water, broadband Internet and share of council tax).
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £380.00 per month (£87.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 182923
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56860363.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18292306112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.