|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2017 (397 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 174377
Property Reference: 174377.
- 1200 square feet
- Three large double bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- Spacious reception area
- Modern kitchen-diner with six burner Smeg oven
- Modern bathroom with integrated storage unit
- Newly decorated with new carpets, boiler and radiators
- Furnishings on request
- Very large, well maintained communal garden
- Excellent transport links: five minutes walk to Wimbledon station (overground, underground, bus, tram) and close to A3
- Tranquil cul-de-sac location in the heart of Wimbledon
- All amenities within walking distance of property
A spacious, refurbished, three double bedroom ground floor apartment in an enviable location, comprising 1200 squared feet.
The entrance hallway leads to a large central hallway, from which all rooms are accessed. There are three double bedrooms: two have fitted wardrobes and the third has an open fireplace with fitted gas fire, so could be an additional reception room, if desired. The bathroom has high quality fittings and built in storage. The kitchen has high quality storage, high-end appliances and dining area.
The garden is large, well maintained and mature. Parking is permitted at the rear, or on the road using a residential permit from Merton council.
The property is a few minutes walk from Wimbledon station, with frequent services via National Rail and the District Line. There are multiple bus services in addition to the Tramlink. There is easy access to the A3 and M25.
The property is a few minutes walk from both Wimbledon Village and Wimbledon Town Centre. There are many shops and high-end boutiques, two department stores, two theatres, a cinema and restaurants. There is a Virgin Active gym at the bottom of Raymond Road, with swimming pool and sauna. Wimbledon Common provides a wonderful space for outdoor persuits and idyllic long walks.
There are many excellent schools in the area.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,500.00 per month (£576.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 06 February, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 174377
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56860591.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 17437707112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.