|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (532 days ago)|
- Lovely three bedroom terraced house
- Stunning double aspect reception room with bay windows
- Expansive fitted kitchen with space-to-dine
- Three well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom plus additional shower room
- Fabulous private garden
LONG LET. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac moments from the lovely green open spaces of Southwark park this fantastic three bedroom house boasts bright spacious interiors and a fabulous private garden.
Gomm Road is ideally situated moments from Surrey Quays which offers an array of amenities including the fantastic Surrey Quays shopping centre and plenty of lovely walks around the docks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.