|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (274 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a stunning white stucco fronted building
- Boasting an expansive reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with ample storage
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Good sized second bedroom also with built in storage
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set on a wonderful street
LONG LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat boasts an expansive reception room, sleek modern kitchen and is ideally situated moments from Paddington.
Queens Gardens is a lovely quiet tree-lined street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both Queensway and Paddington. The green open spaces of Hyde Park are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.