2 bedroom flat to rentGlendinning Terrace, GALASHIELS, Scottish Borders, UK
|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (398 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented two bedroom first and upper flat situated in a popular area of Galashiels within walking distance of the town centre and close to Glendinning Primary School.
- Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazing.
- On street parking.
- Pets with owners consent.
- Sorry no DSS or student lets.
- Smoking not permitted in premises.
Property ref: 121_2523_3786953
Rear facing double glazed window with opaque glass and blind. Decorated in neutral colours with cork tile style flooring. Three piece white bathroom suite comprising of WC, small corner wash hand basin and bath. Wall mounted rectangular mirror.
Small double, large single room with front facing double glazed window with curtains on wooden curtain pole. Single bedframe with mattress and hanging rail unit for clothes. Decorated in neutral colours and carpeted. Ceiling light fitting Radiator. Power points.
Front facing double glazed window with roman blind. Decorated in neutral colours with laminate flooring. Range of modern wooden wall and base units with black glossy melamine work top over. Stainless steel kitchen sink and drainer. Wall mounted gas boiler. White goods. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power points.
Front facing double glazed window with curtains on wooden curtain pole. Decorated in neutral colours and carpeted. Open fire with wooden fire surround and black hearth. Ceiling light with shade. Radiator. Power points. Built in display cupboard. Table with four chairs. Small square wooden coffee table. White TV unit.
Double bedroom decorated in neutral colours and carpeted. Front facing double glazed windows with curtains on curtain pole. Ceiling light with shade. Radiator. Power points. Double bedframe with mattress and two wooden four drawer cabinets.
White UPVC door leading into carpeted hall decorated in neutral colours. Doors leading into lounge and kitchen and stairs to upper floor. Ceiling light with shade. Cupboard above head height housing electric meter and fuse board. Under stair cupboard. Radiator. Power points. Wall mounted mirror.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56861380.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3786953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwin Thompson, Galashiels.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.