|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (288 days ago)|
- OPTION OF BILLS INCLUDED, GAS, ELECTRIC & WATER (Reasonable usage) for an extra £15PPPW
- A "high spec" end terrace house handy for both Universities, close to Burley Park station
- The property comprises of; 5 large double bedrooms with unique custom made built-in wardrobes & desks
- Two modern bathrooms
- Stunning walnut and cream gloss kitchen with all modern appliances including a dishwasher
- Spectacular living room with huge leather corner sofa, wall mounted 42inch plasma TV
- Part of our Limited Edition Range
- Energy Efficiency Range C
This great 5 bedroom house tucked just behind the 24 hour Co-Op which has been bought and fully renovated recently to a very high spec.
A huge end terrace house handy for both Universities, Burley Park station and The Co-Op on Cardigan Road.
The property comprises of; 5 large double bedrooms with our unique custom made built-in wardrobes and desk, 2 modern bathrooms, a stunning walnut and cream gloss kitchen with all modern appliances including a dishwasher and a spectacular living room with huge leather corner sofa, wall mounted 42inch plasma TV fitted onto a feature wall and stylish colour scheme throughout.
There is also a private garden and plenty of on-street parking. Energy Efficiency Rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56863069.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5842401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.