|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (442 days ago)|
- £250.00 Deposit
- Close To Some Excellent Headingley Bars, Shops, Pubs & Restaurants
- On Good Transport Links Into The City Centre
- 5 Good SIze Double Bedrooms
- Furnished To An Excellent Standard
- Large Dining Kitchen With Dining Table & Chairs
- 2 Bathrooms
- Modern Throughout
- Fantastic Landlord
- Book A Viewing To Avoid Disappointment
THIS IS A FANTASTIC THROUGH TERRACE PROPERTY LOCATED IN THE HEART OF HEADINGLEY AND ON THE DOORSTEP OF SOME REALLY EXCELLENT BARS, RESTAURANTS, PUBS AND SHOPS. CLOSE TO LEEDS BECKETT UNIVERSITY AND ON SOME GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS INTO THE CITY CENTRE.
All the bedrooms are good size doubles and all are furnished to an excellent standard with a plethora of storage and stylish décor, including double beds, drawers, wardrobes, desks and chairs. The modern dining kitchen is also very large and has a great selection of mod cons including a washing machine and a microwave. There is also a large dining table and chairs for those civilized meals in. The lounge offers modern laminate flooring and has three rather nice large sofas as well as a coffee table and TV stand. There is also a bathroom with bath and shower as well as a separate shower room.
This really is an excellent property with a fantastic landlord and well worth a viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56864143.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5157383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.