|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (438 days ago)|
- Terrace house with a garage
- Two reception rooms
- Modern bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Close proximity to local amenities
- Energy Rating D
Located in the popular town of Market Deeping this two bedroom terrace house with a garage offers a lounge, conservatory and cloakroom. The property is situated within convenient access to the centre of Marketing Deeping and also close to local amenities.
This terrace house with a garage located in the town of Market Deeping is situated within convenient access to Peterborough, Stamford, Spalding and Bourne. The property benefits from lounge, conservatory, cloakroom, two bedroom with built in wardrobes, modern bathroom suite and an enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and walking distance to local amenities.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance Porch: Tiled flooring flooring, UPVC surround and small cupboard
Lounge: Fitted carpet, wallpapered walls, tv point and Patio sliding doors leading to the conservatory
Kitchen: Tiled flooring and neutral walls with tiled splashbacks. Fitted base and wall units with freestanding cooker, *freestanding fridge/freezer and *washing machine
Cloakroom: Fitted carpet and neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin and wc
Conservatory: Tiled flooring UPVC surround with French Type doors leading to the garden
Stairs and landing: Fitted carpet and wallpapered wall. Built in cupboard
Bedroom one: Fitted carpet and neutral walls with built in wardrobes, cupboard and fitted headboard with bedside cabinets. Further chest of drawer units
Bedroom two: Fitted carpet and neutral walls with built in wardrobe. Chest of drawer units
Bathroom: Vinyl flooring and tiled walls, modern three piece suite comprising wash hand basin inset vanity unit, wc and bath with shower above
Outside: To the front a paved path with gravel area. To the rear mainly patio paved with mature plants and a side gated access leading to the garage.
*Fridge/freezer and washing machine supplied on a use only basis.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P3211J3129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.