|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (360 days ago)|
- Well presented two bedroom apartment
- Set on the third floor of this period conversion
- Fantastic views of a pretty church
- Access to a stunning communal garden
- Good sized reception room
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. This well presented and stylish two bedroom apartment is in excellent condition and set within a fantastic period conversion benefiting from fantastic views of a pretty church and access to stunning communal gardens.
Ladbroke Grove is ideally located for the restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill and Holland Park. Notting Hill Gate is the nearest Underground station while National Rail services are accessible via Paddington Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.