|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (534 days ago)|
- Available now
- Unfurnished maisonette
- Enclosed rear garden
- Close to Clifton Village and The Downs
- Kitchen with appliances
- Utility room
- 3 double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Suitable for a professional family or couple
This well-presented Victorian maisonette is a perfect home for a professional family seeking the Clifton Village lifestyle. This three double bedroom property is situated on the hall and ground floors of a beautiful period building and has a whole range of fashionable shops, cafes, bars and restaurants within easy reach.
The property comes with both front and rear gardens with the rear garden being private and secure. Internally the living accommodation is unfurnished, has gas central heating and includes a entrance hall, 3 double bedrooms and the bathroom on the hall floor level plus a living room with feature fireplace, a kitchen / diner with oven, hob and large fridge / freezer, plus French doors to the garden. There is also a utility room with dishwasher, washing machine and a separate toilet..
An ideal property for a professional individual or couple. For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please call the Chappell & Matthews office.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56869438.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HOO_5505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chappell & Matthews Lettings, Bristol .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.