|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (349 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 183190
Property Reference: 183190.
Bright and spacious, two double bedroom apartment, situated on the top (fifth) floor (with lift) of this period, purpose built Mansion block, in Belsize Park. The property comprises of bright reception room, modern tiled bathroom, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washer dryer, balcony with panoramic views, communal gardens, porter and lift service, minutes from Belsize Park underground station and local amenities. This flat has just been totally redecorated.
Located in the heart of Belsize Park within Hillfield Court, between Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage stations.
Heating and hot water are included in rent
Regretfully cannot accept anyone on DSS or claiming income support. This flat does not allow pets.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,993.33 per month (£460.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,760.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 183190
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56869651.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18319007112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.