|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (398 days ago)|
- Allocated Parking
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower
- Bicycle storage available for residents
- Close to A12 and Hospital
- Individually designed Kitchens
- Wiring for SkyPlus compatible satellite and terres
- Access to apartments via electronic audio door ent
- Total floor area 700 sq ft
This apartment is located in the lovely area of Myland. The property is also close to Colchester's new Community Stadium which provides local residents a unique opportunity to participate in sporting, recreational and social activities. At just 1.9 miles away from Colchester Station, this home also offers a great location for commuters!
Referencing fee: £150/per applicant (inclusive of VAT) Security Deposit: 1.25 x monthly rent
An entrance hall which is fully carpeted and doors leading off to..
LIVING/DINING AREA Light and airy open plan Kitchen diner/living area with French doors.
Kitchen: Modern kitchen with a full range of wall mounted and base cupboards, with fitted four ring hob and oven.
Bedroom 1: 1 5.013m x 3.300m (16'5" x 10'10") A spacious double bedroom with UVPC window and carpeted throughout.
Bedroom 2: 4.225m x 2.300m (13'10" x 7'7") Second bedroom is very light and of a good size.
BATHROOM The modern white suite bathroom comprises of a panelled bath with shower attachment over with glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56869924.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101753000771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belhus Properties, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.