|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (498 days ago)|
- HALF RENT FOR JULY 2017
- Fantastic property in a Great Location For Both Hyde Park & Headingley Campus
- Six Spacious Bedrooms & No Basement Bedrooms.
- Fantastic Landlord
- Great Value Property
- Close To Lots Of Shops, Bars & Restaurants
- 2 Bathrooms
- Members Of The Property Ombudsman
- Members Of The National Landlords Association
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
HALF RENT JULY FOR 2017
LOCATED INBETWEEN HEADINGLEY & HYDE PARK THIS PROPERTY HAS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. CLOSE TO ALL THE FABULOUS SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, BARS AND PUBS YOU COULD EVER NEED, WHILST BEING ON THE MAIN BUS ROUTE TO THE UNIVERSITY AND CITY CENTRE.The landlord is fitting a brand new kitchen during July, and with this in mind has also decided to give the next lucky tenants of this propertyThe property itself is a large mid terraced house spread out over four floors offering loads of space, lots of storage, modern fixtures and fittings as well as some stylish décor. All the bedrooms are good size doubles with double beds and furnished well. The lounge is also large with lots of seating for all the tenants (and their friends). The kitchen will be brand new with a plethora of mod cons. ANd the two bathrooms complete this house rather well.All in al this is an excellent property in a fantastic location with a great landlord, and cracking value. Well worth a viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56871424.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2292526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.