|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (398 days ago)|
- Stunning split level apartment
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 receptiom rooms
- Fabulous kitchen/diner
- Beautiful modern bathroom
- Double glazded
- Gas central heating
- Garage & off road parking
- Large private rear garden
- Viewing is essential
Unfurnished and beautifully presented apartment quite unlike any you will see in the village currently. Quite simply, inspection is essential to fully appreciate the split level accommodation with 3 double bedrooms, expansive and impressive entrance hall with original staircase to the first floor bedroom, fitted kitchen/living/dining with access out to the private rear gardens, beautiful bright and airy lounge, modern contemporary 4 piece bathroom and it also has a garage. Located right by Coronation Gardens in St Bridgets school catchment area and as such convenient for the village, boating lake and promenade. It is of course gas centrally heated and double glazed and has a full security system installed.
ENQUIRE ON PETS/NO SMOKERS
FEES APPLY - Single Reference Fee £120.00 per person and £60.00 for any additional applicant/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £120.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLWL_17061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, West Kirby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.