|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (230 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 174234
Property Reference: 174234.
A welcoming and lovingly decorated 1-bed flat in a sought after gated development right by the river.
- HEATING AND HOT WATER INCLUDED
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
- Spacious lounge, bright and full of light
- Comfortable bedroom with large wardrobes and high specification bed and mattress
- Large contemporary bathroom
- Windows in every room
- Built in storage throughout
- Beautifully kept communal gardens perfect for summer BBQs
- No agency fees
- 12 minute walk to Clapham Junction railway station and Chelsea
- Just around the corner from bustling Battersea Square
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,280.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 174234
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56876545.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 17423407112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.