|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2016 (188 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 175850
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 175850.
A modern and well proportioned two bedroom 6th floor apartment (with lift access) situated within close proximity to Clapham High Street. It includes excellent views of the City skyline, an off street parking space and is ideal for couple or professional sharers.
- Located on the 6th floor of an attractive and well maintained development
- Bright and spacious property offering two good sized double bedrooms with
- Good quality fitted furniture giving plenty of storage (plus storage cupboard in hallway
- Two bathrooms with shower facilities (one is en-suite)
- Bright good sized reception room with plenty of room for dining
- Separate fully fitted modern kitchen complete with dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer
Other benefits include lift access, double glazing, a secure gated car park with an undercover allocated car park space, CCTV, telephone doorbell system and water rates included in the rent.
It is close to both Clapham Common and Clapham North Underground stations (Northern Line) and has easy access to local shops,bars and restaurants at Clapham High Street and Abbeville Village. The property would suit a couple or two professionals sharing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,690.00 per month (£390.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 175850
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56876596.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17585007112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.